SONAR AAROGYAM POLICY
FEATURE / TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Individual Mediclaim Policy for single person below age 45 with sum insured Rs 200,000/-
- Family Floater policy for max 6 members which will include Proposer+ Spouse+ 2 Dependent Children (up to the age of 25 for male child & up to the age of 35 for Girl Child) +Dependent father & Mother or Parents in Law with sum insured Rs 5 & 10 Lakhs optional.
- Entry Age 0-80 & can renew till life without any Medical Body check-up.
- No Waiting period of One month /Two Years/4 Years & All pre-existing Diseases covered from Day one with Nil Co-pay.
- 30 & 60 days pre & post Hospitalization coverage.
- Specified Day Care treatment covered as per The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. Norms.
- Accidental Death Coverage for proposer with Sum insured Rs 2 Lakhs in Individual Mediclaim policy & Rs 5 Lakhs in Floater policy.
- Emergency Ambulance Charges covered with Rs 5000/- per incidence.
- Maternity Benefits covered with capping of Rs 30,000/- for Normal Delivery & Rs 45,000/- in case of Cesarean (9 Months waiting Period).
- New Born baby covered from day One (intimation to be given).
- Cataract treatment coverage with Limit of Rs 30,000/- per Eye.
- Hospitalization on AYUSH treatment with capping of Rs 20,000 per year and Rs 30,000 per family per year to be taken in a Government Hospital or in any institute recognized by Govt. and /or Accredited by quality Council of India/ National Accreditation Board on Health, excl. centers for spas, massage and health rejuvenation procedures.
- Cyber Knife Treatment /Stem Cell Transplantation/Cochlear Implant Treatment covered (with 30% Co-pay)
- Room Limit of Rs 2000/- per day in Normal Admission & Rs 4000/- in case of ICU Admission in individual Medicliam Coverage (incl. nursing charges).
- Room Limit of Rs 5000/- per day in Normal Admission & Rs 10,000/- in case of ICU Admission for Floater policy of Rs 5 & 10 Lakhs Policy (incl. nursing charges).
- Additional Hospital Cash Benefit of 0.1% of sum insured & Max Rs 1000/- per day for Maximum 10 days
- Additional Rs 25,000/- Hospitalization Death Benefit to person having Child below age 25 & Rs 50,000/- to person having 2 female children below age 25
- Waiting period of One Year for Joint Replacement due to Degenerative Condition, Age-related Osteoarthritis & Osteoporosis.
|Family Floater mediclaim policy (1+5)|
|AGE/SI||5 Lakhs||10 Lakhs|
|Upto Age 60 yrs||14,536 + Serv. Tax. (14.5%)||21,550 + Serv. Tax. (14.5%)|
|60 yrs and above upto 80 yrs||24,780 + Serv. Tax. (14.5%)||38,207 + Serv. Tax. (14.5%)|
GENERAL EXCLUSIONS IN INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY FLOATER MEDICLAIM POLICY:Some Of The Major Exclusions Under The Policy:
- External Congenital diseases not covered.
- Any dental treatment unless arising due to an accident.
- Naturopathy treatment not covered.
- HIV, AIDS and related medical conditions not covered.
- External medical equipment used as post hospitalization care not covered.
- Cost of contact lens, spectacles, hearing aid, cochlear implants not covered.
- General debility, use of drugs or alcohol, intentional self-injury, sterility, venereal disease not covered.
- Treatment for infertility etc. not covered.
- Hospitalization treatment for less than 24 hrs. Other than specified treatment not covered.
- Personal Accident policy is including with this policy applicable for proposer only.
- GENERAL EXCLUSIONS IN PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICY :-
- Suicide/ Intentional self‐injury
- Death due to Pregnancy/child birth etc.
- Accident while under influence of alcohol/drugs
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Participation in a criminal act
- Participation in a hazardous sport
- War, civil war, similar situations etc.
Step 1: Register Online Click on Register Now to fill the online membership form Step 2: Make Payment NEFT/RTGS Once you Register you need to make online payment via NEFT/RTGS in the following bank account.
Step 3: Complete Proposal Form
Once you complete membership form a reference id is generate, you can use this reference id to complete your proposal form, after completing proposal form you need to add NEFT/RTGS transaction details
Step 4: Status update
After all above completed, you can check the status about your policy and once the policy is generated you will get digital membership card which can be printed.
|Account Name||India Bullion and Jewellers Association Ltd|
|Bank Name||Indian Overseas Bank|
|IFS Code :||IOBA0000111|
Step 1: Print Offline Form Download and Print Membership and Proposal Form Step 2: Make Cheque / Demand Draft Cheque or Demand Draft should be made in the favor of "India Bullion and Jewellers Association Ltd." payyable at PAR or at Mumbai. Step 3: Courier the Proposal Form & Demand Draft / Cheque (at the following address) Courier Form along with cheque/dd in a sealed envelop at URB Expert Team For Insurance 804-A, Sandy Flama, Dosti Flamingo, T.J. Road, Sewree (W), Mumbai - 400015., Tel.: 022-24171521
For any queries
022-24171521 / 9821311710 9773711710 / 9773113511(10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday to Friday)
Disclaimer :The above mentioned information is only indicative in nature. For details of coverage and exclusions, please refer to the policy wordings insurance is the subject matter of solicitation the policy shall commence. on a common date for all members and not from date a member has filled the form made the payment at this is a “group mediclaim policy”